Marriott International Inc.
1. High level of brand awareness
2. Effective integration of technology on the provision of exceptional customer services
3. High level of employee retention despite the large size of the business
4. Advanced service personalization
1. Debts of more than USD 9.1 billion
2. Damage to the brand image due to videotaping scandal involving Erin Andrews
3. Complexity of the business model
4. Operational costs are increasing
1. Increasing presence in developing countries, particularly, China and India
2. Innovations in customer service provision
3. Formation of strategic alliances with other businesses in catering industry
4. Emergence of competitor vulnerabilities
1. Stagnation of growth due to macroeconomic climate
2. Further intensification of competition
3. Decline in travel and hospitality industry due to the threat of terrorist attacks
4. Cases of customer negative experiences in Marriott spreading via socials media channels with negative effects on the brand image
How to use the Marriott SWOT template above
Expand each point above into one or more paragraphs with discussions and analysis. Additional points related to Marriott strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats not listed above can also be included if you think they are relevant points and add value to the work.
You will need to support your arguments with references from reliable sources such as annual report of the company, industry journals and magazines and government publications. Your discussions will need to include statistical data and preferably charts and graphs with references to the sources.