What personal information do we collect?
The personal information we collect may vary depending on your interaction with the Portal. We may collect the following:
- Contact information: such as your name, email address, and phone number (optional).
- User information: such as username, password, and language preferences.
- Usage data: such as information about your browsing activity on the Portal, including pages viewed, links clicked, and time spent on each page.
- Technical data: such as your IP address, device type, and browser information.
How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Portal and deliver the educational content.
- To personalize your experience on the Portal.
- To send you important information about the Portal and its features.
- To respond to your inquiries and requests.
- To improve the Portal and our services.
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
Legal basis for processing your personal information
We will only process your personal information where we have a lawful basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the specific type of personal information and the purpose for which it is being processed. In most cases, the legal basis for processing your personal information will be:
- Your consent: We will ask for your consent to process your personal information for certain purposes, such as sending you marketing emails.
- Our legitimate interests: We may process your personal information for our legitimate interests, such as improving the Portal and our services. However, we will only do this if your interests and fundamental rights are not overridden.
- Legal obligations: We may be required to process your personal information to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including for any legal, accounting, or reporting purposes. When we no longer need your personal information, we will either delete it or anonymize it.
Under the GDPR, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. These rights include the right to:
- Access your personal information.
- Correct inaccurate personal information.
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- Restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of your personal information.
- Receive your personal information in a portable format.
- Withdraw your consent at any time.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We take the security of your personal information seriously and have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please be aware that no website is completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
We may use third-party services to provide certain features on the Portal, such as analytics and advertising. These third-party services may collect and process your personal information in accordance with their own privacy policies. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party services that you use.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. We will take steps to delete the information from our records.