The table below illustrates KFC SWOT analysis template
1. Second largest restaurant chain globally with more than 21000 outlets in 130 countries
2. Fourth the Most Valuable Brand in fast food industry worldwide with brand value of USD 15,1 billion
3. Original 11 herbs and spices recipe
4. Faster growth rate in developing countries compared to major competitors
1. KFC food is considered unhealthy
2. Negative publicity involving the quality of food
3. Ineffective marketing strategy
4. High employee turnover
1. New product development with the focus on healthy food
2. Ordering online and home delivery
3. Greater integration of social media into marketing strategy
4. Further cost reduction opportunities via greater technology integration in manufacturing processes
1. Fast food market saturation in developed countries
2. Increasing customer awareness about negative health implications of fast food
3. Intensifying competition from local fast food chains
4. Failure to meet millennial tastes and preferences
How to use KFC SWOT Analysis template above
Expand each point above into one or more paragraphs with discussions and analysis. Additional points related to KFC strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats not listed above can also be included if you think they are relevant points and add value to the work.
You will need to support your arguments with references from reliable sources such as annual report of the company, industry journals and magazines and government publications. Your discussions will need to include statistical data and preferably charts and graphs with references to the sources.
You can also find many examples for the application of SWOT analysis using the case studies of famous global brands here.
 Statista (2018) Available at: https://www.statista.com/statistics/273057/value-of-the-most-valuable-fast-food-brands-worldwide/
 Lazarri, Z. (2018) “The Turnover Rates in the Fast Food Industry” AZCentral, Available at: https://yourbusiness.azcentral.com/turnover-rates-fast-food-industry-25648.html