The table below illustrates Louis Vuitton SWOT analysis template
1. High level of brand recognition and brand value of USD 33,6 billion
2. Effective implementation of celebrity endorsement strategy
3. Efficient collaboration with top designers worldwide
4. High level of customer loyalty
1. Overly expensive product prices
2. Lack of product innovation over the years
3. Weak online presence and online sales
4. Limited distribution channel – selling products through own stores only
1. Potential in Asia in general and in China and India in particular
2. Formation of strategic collaboration with other companies in other industries targeting the same customer segment
3. Revamping the brand image to make it more attractive to Millenials and Generation Z
4. Development of new products and services applying Louis Vuitton competitive advantages
1. Increase in the cases of counterfeit of Louis Vuitton products
2. Global economic and/or financial crisis similar to crisis of 2008 – 2010
3. Intensification of competition, specifically from emerging economies
4. Increase in the popularity of substitute fashion products and services
How to use Louis Vuitton SWOT Analysis template above
Expand each point above into one or more paragraphs with discussions and analysis. Additional points related to Louis Vuitton strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats not listed above can also be included if you think they are relevant points and add value to the work.
You will need to support your arguments with references from reliable sources such as annual report of the company, industry journals and magazines and government publications. Your discussions will need to include statistical data and preferably charts and graphs with references to the sources.
You can also find many examples for the application of SWOT analysis using the case studies of famous global brands here.
 Most Valuable Brands (2018) Forbes, Available at: https://www.forbes.com/companies/louis-vuitton/#7c4ddba16dbe