Nvidia marketing mix (Nvidia 7Ps of marketing) comprises elements of the marketing mix that consists of product, place, price, promotion, process, people and physical evidence.
Product Element in Nvidia Marketing Mix (Nvidia 7Ps of Marketing)
Nvidia develops and sells graphics processing units (GPUs) and related software for a wide range of applications. Nvidia products are used for gaming, professional visualization, data centre and cloud computing, artificial intelligence, autonomous vehicles, and other high-performance computing applications. Moreover, the multinational technology company also sells system-on-a-chip (SoC) products for mobile devices, development kits, and software development tools for AI and GPU computing.
Place Element in Nvidia Marketing Mix (Nvidia 7Ps of Marketing)
The company uses a number of sales channels in an integrated manner to deliver its products to the end user. These include the following:
– Direct Sales. The software and fables company offers its products through its online store at www.store.invidia.com. Also the company has some physical retail stores called “Nvidia GeForce Experience Stores” located in major cities worldwide such as Los Angeles, London, Munich, Stockholm and Sydney.
– OEM Partnerships. Nvidia partners with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to sell its products as part of their systems. Their main OEM partners are major computer manufacturers such as Dell, HP, and Lenovo.
– Distribution Partnerships. The company also relies on distributors to sell its products to retailers and system integrators. For example, Micro, Synnex, and Tech Data are major distributors for Nvidia.
–E-tailers. Major e-tailers, such as Amazon, Newegg, and Best Buy also sell Nvidia products to end users.
– System Integrators. These are the companies that build custom systems for customers, incorporating Nvidia’s products as part of the solution.
– Cloud Service Providers. Cloud service providers such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud offer GPU-accelerated computing services to their customers.
Nvidia Corporation Report contains a full analysis of Nvidia marketing mix (Nvidia 7Ps of marketing) and Nvidia marketing strategy in general. The report illustrates the application of the major analytical strategic frameworks in business studies such as SWOT, PESTEL, Porter’s Five Forces, Value Chain analysis, Ansoff Matrix and McKinsey 7S Model on Nvidia. Moreover, the report contains analyses of Nvidia leadership, organizational structure and organizational culture. The report also comprises discussions of Nvidia business strategy, ecosystem and addresses issues of corporate social responsibility.