Nvidia marketing strategy is based on the following principles:
– Focusing on unique selling proposition. Nvidia produces highest quality graphics processing units (GPUs) and related software, as well as, system-on-a-chip (SoC) products for various platforms. Nvidia unique selling proposition is associated with the superior performance of its products and the company communicates this value proposition to the target customer segment through various marketing communication channels.
– Usage of channel marketing. The multinational technology company has strategic collaboration in place with its channel partners such as system integrators and OEMs. This collaboration is important to pass the marketing message about advanced product features and capabilities to end-users.
– Content marketing. Marketing strategy of Nvidia makes a great use of content marketing. Specifically, the company educates their potential customers about advanced features and capabilities of their products through YouTube videos, blog articles, whitepapers, and case studies.
Nvidia marketing strategy can be also explained through the application of Brand Essence Wheel Model. Nvidia brand essence is the core and overall image of the company and it has the following important elements:
– Attributes are verifiable facts about the company. Nvidia is one of the largest GPU producers in the world. The US-based company has been in the business for more than 30 years.
– Benefits relate to the tangible points of differentiation. Nvidia customers benefit from attractively designed GPUs and other related products that offer highly advanced features and capabilities.
– Consumer values are elements that company celebrates and promotes. For the US-based the multinational technology company it includes innovation, effectiveness, diversity and inclusion.
– Personality refers to a set of human characteristics that can be applied to brands. Nvidia brand personality is associated with being dynamic and sophisticated.
Nvidia Corporation Report contains the above analysis of Nvidia marketing strategy. The report illustrates the application of the major analytical strategic frameworks in business studies such as SWOT, PESTEL, Porter’s Five Forces, Value Chain analysis, Ansoff Matrix and McKinsey 7S Model on Nvidia. Moreover, the report contains analyses of Nvidia leadership, organizational structure and organizational culture. The report also comprises discussions of Nvidia business strategy, ecosystem and addresses issues of corporate social responsibility.