This text sets out the terms under which research-methodology.net (Portal), and its content, search facilities, directory services, email, and other internet services provided by Portal can be accessed and used by website visitors (Users). By accessing the Portal, Users agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The following points represent the terms of using the Portal:
- Users agree that they will only use Portal in a manner that is consistent with these user conditions and in such a way as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Portal provides links to other web sites or resources. Portal does not accept responsibility for these web sites or resources; neither can it be deemed to have endorsed their content, products or services merely because they are accessible through the Portal.
- Users agree that the material and content contained within or provided by Portal is for personal use only and may not be distributed commercially without written permission
- Reliance on information, material, advice, or other linked or recommended resources, offered from Portal, is at Users’ sole risk, and Portal assumes no responsibility for any errors, omissions, or damages arising
- When using materials provided by Portal, Users must decide if the usage is ‘fair use’ within their local law relating to copyright
- The free provision of materials on Portal does not imply that the works can be exploited for profit without seeking permission from respective owners of original concepts, theories and other intellectual property
- Portal reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time. Changes will be effective upon their display on the user agreement page of this web site.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Terms and Conditions or any other aspect of the website please feel free to contact us.